The recommended structure of an article for high search rankings is as follow
- Informational: Provide information about the topic you are writing about. For instance, what is SEO, how to implement SEO?
- Investigative: This involves data and research. For example best SEO tools or a list of SEO tools
- Comparison: Comparison help users make a decision on which tools to pick for example Godaddy vs Bluehost
- Transactional: This is what will make the user make a purchase for example coupon code or free trial link
- Related Information: This will make the user explore more articles similar to what he/she has read which increases time spent on the website (good for search rankings).