Canva has announced that it has added cross-platform social media campaigns creating feature.
Canva cross-platform social media campaign creating
The cross-platform social media campaign creating feature makes it easy for digital marketers and graphic designers to create content for more than one social platform at once. The feature is available for free.
Supported social media platforms for cross-platform creation include Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest, and email header.
How to create cross-platform social media campaigns
To create content for several social media platforms at once follow the procedure below
- Go to Quick create social media
- Select the social media platforms that you want to create campaigns for
- Enter your design text
- Upload image logo (optional)
- Select the template that you want to use
- Select the colour palettes that you want to use or use the original template colours.
- Clicking finish
- Download a zip file containing created graphics for all social media platforms you selected
NOTE: It can take a few minutes for the design to finish processing. Wait for the previews to appear before you click finish.
Other new features introduced for Canva on web include Google Photos integration, design insights, linking shortcuts, and background text effects.
Read more about what is new in Canva.
Summary profile of Canva.