Canva has introduced tables and charts feature which now makes it easier to create tables in Canva editor for free with just one click.
Canva tables feature can be accessed through the elements tabs as explained below. Some of the adjustments you can make in Canva tables include;
- Resize tables
- Customize border colours
- Table and cell spacing
- Right click to add new rows or columns
- Right click to delete columns or rows
- Move columns and rows
- Change cells and columns colour
- Ctrl and left click to select or unselect cells (in windows)
- Copy table by right clicking + copy
- Right click Cell and select multiple cells option to modify several cells at once
How to create tables in Canva
To create and insert tables in Canva follow the guide below
- Login to your Canva account
- Open any design
- Click Elements tab
- Search tables
- A list of tables will appear
- Click on the table that you want and it will be inserted into your editor
- Start customizing your table
The same procedure applies when you want to create Charts.
Another feature added by Canva which we had earlier written about is cross-platform social media campaign creating.
About Canva in summary