ConvertKit brief company profile:
- Headquarters: Boise, Idaho, United States
- Year Founded: 2013
- Founder Name: Nathan Barry
- Industry: Email Marketing
- Twitter: @convertKit
- Website: convertkit.com
- Competitors: Mailchimp, Infusionsoft, Drip, and Aweber
- Strength: Sequences Automation
What is ConvertKit used for?
ConvertKit has three types of plans. Free Plan, Free trial plan, and Complete plan (paid).
Free Plan: This plan allows you to send email campaigns to a maximum of 1,000 subscribers. You can use it for as long as possible under the 1k subscriber. The free plan does not include email automation or sequence targeting.
Free Trial: This plan is unlimited. It has all the features available in paid plans. However, it is a trial plan that can be used for only 14 days before upgrading to paid.
Complete (paid) Plan: Paid plans vary in price depending on the number of subscribers. Below is a list of cost for up to 45k subscribers:
- 0-1k subscribers: this is the lowest-paid plans that cost $29 per month
- 1k-3k subscribers: costs $49 per month
- 3k-5k subscribers: costs $79 per month
- 5k-8k subscriber: costs $99 per month
- 8k-10k subscribers: costs $119 per month
- 10k-15k subscribers: costs $149 monthly
- 15k-20k subscribers: costs $179 monthly
- 20k-25k subscribers: costs $199 monthly
- 25k-35k subscribers: costs $259 monthly
- 35k-45k subscribers: costs $319 monthly
You can use ConvertKit price calculator to get pricing for over 45k subscribers.
Some of the most popular Website applications, Softwares, CRM, and wp plugins that integrate with Convertkit include Stripe, Zapier, Typeform, PayPal, Wpengine, Wix, Squarespace, gravity forms, Thinkfic, Kajabi, Amemberpro, Thriveleads, Optinmonster, sumo, Leadpages, WooCommerce, Sendowl, teachable, WordPress, Shopify, and Gumroad.