Steven Tey has announced the launch of DomainsGPT, a freemium AI domain name generator that uses Vercel and OpenAI technology.
DomainsGPT AI Domain Generator
DomainsGPT is a platform that is used to generate domain name ideas using OpenAI technology. It offers the ability to generate brandable names like Nike, random names, two-word domain names like YouTube, alternate spellings, and non-English names. Currently, over 372k domain names have been generated using Domains GPT.
Domains GPT has partnered with some of the cheapest domain registrars like Godaddy, Namecheap, Google Domains, Gandi, Porkbun, and 101 Domain. This means once you generate your domain name, you will be able to purchase it using the provided domain registrars.
How to use Domains GPT
To generate a domain using DomainsGPT;
- Go to domainsg.pt
- Select the type of domain you want to generate (brandable, two-word, random, etc).
- Enter the topic of the domain you want to get relevant ideas
- Select the domain registrar company and click next
- On the next page enter the number of characters you want the domain to have and a word that you want to be included in the domain name
- Then select TLD (.com, .net, .org, .co, .ai, etc.)
- Thereafter click the bulb icon to generate domain names
- Suggested domain nameS will be generated
- A recommended font family that you should use for your domain name will also be provided. Most of the fonts suggested are available for free at Fontshare or Google fonts
A free trial gives you 10 credits to generate domain names. Each generation uses one credit. A lifetime subscription of $99 gives you 1000 credits.
Before you leave, Subscribe to our Newsletter to be updated via email when Blogging Tools you use to run your blog release new features or make critical changes. For any question about this post, or anything else related to website technologies, we are responding on Reddit or comment below.
Leave a Reply