What is Drip in Email Marketing? (CRM Platform)
Drip is a customer relationship management (CRM) platform that focuses on eCommerce businesses. It makes it easy for retailers to gather customer data and use it for personalized marketing. It is also named as getdrip.
Drip brief company profile:
- Parent Company: Drip Global, Inc (Acquired by Leadpages (US), Inc in 2016)
- Headquarters: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
- Year Founded: 2012
- Founder Name: Rob Walling
- Industry: Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Website: www.drip.com
- Strength: Focus on eCommerce
- Competitors: Mailchimp, Aweber, Converkit, ActiveCampaign, Hubspot, Salesforce Marketing, Klaviyo, and Infusionsoft by Keap.
What is Drip used for?
Drip CRM is used for Collecting Customer Data through email subscription and site tracking, lead scoring, Marketing Automation, creating personalized recommendations, marketing series workflows, email campaigns, autoresponders, email templates and opt informs, and sending targeted newsletters.
Drip CRM has a free trial plan and paid plans. The Cost of using Drip increases as the number of subscribers increases.
Free Trial: You can use the free trial plan for 14 days. There is no limitation in features during the free trial period.
Paid Plans: The cheapest plan starts $19 for up to 500 contacts (referred to as people in Drip Dashboard). The cost of other plans are as follows:
- 100 to 500 contacts: $19
- 500 to 2500 contacts: $29
- 2500 to 3000 contacts: $39
- 3000 to 3500 contacts: $49
- 3500 to 4000 contacts: $59
- 4000 to 4500 contacts: $69
- 4500 to 5000 contacts: $79
- 5000 to 5500 contacts: $89
Visit drip pricing to calculate pricing beyond 5500 people.
Drip CRM integrations
Common web applications, CMS, WP plugins and extensions that integrate with Drip CRM Include Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, Thrivecart, Authorize.net, Clickfunnels, Convertflow, Eventbrite, Facebook Lead Ads, Gravity Forms, Gumroad, Hello Bar, Instapage, Kajabi, Leadpages, MailOptin, Memberful, MemberPress, OptinMonster, Paypal, RightMessage, Recurly, SendOwl, Stripe, Sumo, Thrive Themes, Zapier.