Email Campaign is a set of messages that are intended to be delivered to an audience at a specific time. It might be a weekly newsletter campaign, a Black Friday campaign, or a gift campaign for new email list subscribers.
Type of email Campaigns
There are two main types of email campaigns:
Automated: These are campaigns that are used to send automated messages to subscribers. For example, welcome email to new subscribers, happy birthday wishes, blog post updates, etc.
Regular: These are campaigns that must be manually created and sent.
Features of Email Campaigns
Below are some of the features of email campaigns.
- Name: This is the identity of the campaign. It might be a welcome email campaign, weekly newsletter campaign, etc.
- Title: This is what appears as the subject line of the email. It should be appealing
- Audience or recipient: This is the list of subscribers who will receive the email campaign
- Body: This is the content of the campaign. Ensure that it does not have spam trigger words so that it can land in the primary inbox folder.
- Footer: Should have the unsubscribe link, organization name, and address.
Important: sending email campaigns with too many images is the easiest way to be marked as spam or get your email land in the promotion folder.
Before you leave, Subscribe to our Newsletter to be updated via email when Blogging Tools you use to run your blog release new features or make critical changes. For any question about this post, or anything else related to website technologies, we are responding on Reddit or comment below.