Google Adsense has introduced earning reports per single page or blog post. This will make it easier to track pages with high RPM, clicks, and earnings. The feature is available inside the AdSense dashboard in the top pages tab.
Google Adsense Top Pages
Some of the features of Adsense top pages include
- Page URL: The single-page being tracked
- Estimated Earnings: You can check estimated earnings per single page
- Page RPM: Provides average earnings per thousand page views on a single page
- Page views: The number of page views a single page or post received
- Impressions: Ad requests or units that loaded per page
- Active view viewable: The percentage of requested or loaded Ads that were viewed
- Clicks: The number of ads that were clicked per page
NOTE: Page refers to a single page, single post, landing page, or home page.
How to check Adsense earnings per single page or blog post
To check Google Adsense earnings per single page, follow the procedure below;
- Login to your Adsense Account
- Click Reports
- At the bottom (on Desktop), you will see Top Pages
- Click on Top Pages to view the performance of your popular pages
- You can also check earnings per page through reports>Break down by>Page URL
This feature is important for publishers who want to know the most performing pages on their website and the type of content that earns the most.
NOTE: Top pages that will be displayed are those that received a minimum number of impressions in 30 days. Adsense has not indicated the exact amount of impressions. However, we observed that the page with the least amount of impressions listed in Top Pages had 704 impressions.
Related: Top blog monetization platforms.