Google Universal (UA) will be shutting down on June 1, 2023, and be replaced by Google Analytics 4. You can outsource GA4 migration services if you find the process to be complex or time-consuming.
The best Google Analytics 4 migration service providers
Google Analytics 4 migration service providers listed below comprise of companies, digital agencies, and individual analytics freelancers or experts.
- Limon Ghosh: He is the founder of Digitalytics Ltd, a company based in Auckland, New Zealand that offers different types of analytics services. Limon offers advanced Google analytics 4 setup and implementation. You can hire him through Fiverr. He charges between $450 to $750.
- Yburshan: He is a top-rated business consultant. Yburshan can help you with Google Analytics 4 migration and setup of custom properties, goals/events, filters, etc, for WordPress, Shopify, WooCommerce, portals, wiki pages, and other sites. He charges between $270 to $3,225 depending on the service you want.
- Mozxegx: He is a web, UX, eCommerce, and certified digital marketing expert. He provides a number of GA4 services. For $10 only, he can create for you a GA4 data stream for your website. For $250, he will migrate everything from Google Analytics Universal to Google Analytics 4.
- Niclas: If you are looking for a freelancer from German to help you set up and migrate UA to GA4 then you will find Niclas helpful. He is the co-founder of Studio970, a web design agency that targets medium-sized companies. Niclas charges between $50 and $200 for Google Analytics setup and integration.
- Noah: He is an expert in analytics and data visualization based in France. For the cost of $35, Noah offers basic migration. For $300, he offers business-to-business and complex migration setups.
- Direct Online Marketing: DOM is a reputable digital marketing agency with physical offices in Pittsburgh and Wheeling, USA. Direct Online Marketing is the best GA4 migration service provider for large corporations. They charge about $10,000 for migration.
If you are a large corporation then consider using Direct Online Marketing and if you are a medium-sized business that runs a website with less than 800k website visitors per month, then consider other service providers that we have listed above. We have selected the best of the best.
Before and after you hire a GA4 migration service provider, make sure that you have a checklist of what you want to be implemented. For example, check if traffic data is being collected the way you want, identify what is to be migrated, check custom metrics, audience segmentation, event tagging and tracking, integration with third-party website tools, export, and archive of data, etc.