If you want to stream with OBS to multi-channels or websites, for example, Facebook and YouTube, then you have to install the Multi RTMP plugin. The plugin is free.
Process of installing Multi RTMP plugins in OBS
What follows is a simple procedure on how to install the OBS Multi stream plugin
- Make sure you have OBS Studio installed
- Go to OBS Multi RTMP on the GitHub repo
- Scroll to the assets section and download obs multi rtmp setup.exe
- After downloading, click the file with .exe extension and install
- Restart OBS (close and open it)
- You should see the option to add multiple streams on the top left corner of OBS
The multi RTMP plugin is only 188 kb and requires 403kb of space to install.
Why you need Multi RTMP plugin
OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) is an open-source powerful streaming software. OBS can only stream to one channel or target. You cannot stream to Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, etc at the same without the Multi RTMP plugin.
The Multi RTMP plugin adds an option for streaming to multiple sites at the same time. All you need is the RTMP Server URL and RTMP Key of the target.
Here is a list of other 12 streaming software that you might be interested in.