If you want to encourage customers to purchase multiple items at once from your shop, then you can offer them discounts using the WooCommerce discount for multiple items plugin.
WooCommerce discount for multiple items purchase extension
This extension helps your WooCommerce powered website increase the number of sales by encouraging customers to purchase multiple items at once. The extension extends the WooCommerce coupon feature by adding quantity-based options.
The extension displays a message on a product in archives or single pages when a product is eligible for multiple purchase discounts. For example, Buy X more products and get a 20% discount.
How it works
- Download and install the plugin from WooCommerce extension (paid)
- Once you have installed the plugin, on the left sidebar of WordPress dashboard, go to Marketing then Coupons
- Click Add coupon
- Under Coupon data, click on the new tab added by the plugin called “Volume Discount“
- Add the products or categories which you want the discount to apply
- Select the minimum or maximum number of products that needs to be added to the cart for the discount to be applied
- Select whether discount should be applied manually or automatically
- Select whether to show discount messages on product categories, product tags, shop, single product pages only or all pages.
- Create your discount
NOTE: The extension is available as a paid plugin which costs $29.00 per year.
Before you leave, Subscribe to our Newsletter to be updated via email when Blogging Tools you use to run your blog release new features or make critical changes. For any question about this post, or anything else related to website technologies, we are responding on Reddit or comment below.
Leave a Reply