RankMath WordPress SEO plugin announced late last year that it has launched a Content AI to help bloggers improve their blog post SEO. The Content AI feature is available in both the free and premium versions of the RankMath plugin
RankMath Content AI
RankMath content AI performs most of the functions done by offsite SEO audit software like Ahref and Semrush. The main benefit of using RankMath Content AI is that SEO audits and suggestions can be done in real-time as you develop your content in the WordPress page editor.
Some of RankMath Content AI features include:
- Word Count: You will see a suggestion on the recommended word count for your blog post for better SEO
- Link: Content AI will suggest how many links you should use in the post
- Heading count: A suggestion will be provided on whether you have overused headings or not
- Media: The number of images and videos you have used in the post and the recommended number
- Keyword: This is the most important feature in Content AI. You will find suggestions of keywords you should use, keyword difficulty, CPC, and volume. Content AI will also suggest related keywords that you should use in your blog post.
Once you have enabled content AI from the RankMath dashboard, open your page or post editor and you will see it in the Rank Math tab.
The free plan of RankMath content AI gives you 23 free credits, which is enough for you to test and decide whether you need the premium plan or not. Each keyword analysis uses one credit. You can buy additional credits from the RankMath website.