Having posts of a creator that you have canceled membership appear in your news feed is something that annoys many patrons.
How to remove a creator’s posts from your feed
To remove a creator’s posts from your feed on Patreon, then all that you need to do is to make sure that you have unfollowed the creator.
The problem with Patreon is that even if you cancel a creator’s membership, you will still remain to be their follower which means posts will continue to appear in your feed.
Below is how to unfollow a creator on Patreon;
- Login to your Patreon account
- Go to the Following section
- Find the creator you want to unfollow
- Under the creator’s member levels, click Following and it will switch to Follow.
- You have successfully unfollowed the creator and their public posts will not appear in your feed.
Kindly note that this is not an immediate fix. Sometimes you have to wait until the end of the month for the posts to stop appearing in your feed.
Also, read about the best crowdfunding and membership platforms like Patreon.
Got questions on blogging tools, this post, or anything else related to website technologies, we are responding on Reddit or Blogiestools Ask Forum