There is a lot of talk on the internet about how you can increase your website revenue if you switch from Adsense to Ezoic for blog monetization. If you search for Ezoic reviews on Google or YouTube you will always hear the positive side of it. What many reviews don’t reveal is how complex the Ezoic integration process is.
Unlike Adsense where you need to add a few lines of code to your website for adverts to appear after approval, Ezoic requires you to change Nameservers, modify your ads.txt file, add code to your htaccess file, etc for ads to show on your website. If you run a website with many subdomains or are worried about search rankings dropping due to nameserver change, then this is something that might make you stop proceeding with Ezoic integration.
Deleting website From Ezoic
To delete or remove your website from ezoic platform, then follow the procedure below:
- Login into your account
- Go to integrations.
- Disable ezoic integration on your website (either by removing nameservers or verification code added in the header )
- Then go to Ezoic and click complete integration.
- Your site will be unintegrated from ezoic.
- Lastly, go to My sites on the top menu bar and click on the site and then click remove site.
- Your website will be removed.
You are done.