Blogies Tools accepts guest post submission so long as you follow the guidelines provided below.
We only allow posts about blogging tools. For instance, a post that describes what your blogging tool is all about, its features or services, and history.
What is a blogging tool?
A blogging tool is a website, mobile application, or software that helps users:
- Start or build a blog or,
- Manager a blog or,
- Grow a blog or,
- Monetize a blog.
Who can submit a guest post?
Any person who owns or manages a blogging tool can submit it to be included in our blogging tools directory
We do not allow:
- How-to articles
- Product reviews
- News websites
- Adult content
- Gambling content
- Copyrighted material
- Online trading
Post Submission Guidelines
Below are some of the post submission guidelines and rules:
- Originality: Your post must be original. It must not have been published in your blog or anywhere on the internet. We use automated tools to check for plagiarism.
- Quality: Your post must be free of spelling and grammatical errors
- Self-Promotion: Your post should not appear to be promotional. Just explain how unique your tool is and who its target audience is.
- Audience: The tool you are submitting should target bloggers or blogs.
Post Submission Format
- Image: Attach your tool’s logo or name with a white background (image example 1). It will be used as the featured image.
- Title: The title of your post should be (tool’s name followed by what is best for) for example Convertkit: Best for Creatives. The title should be less than 70 words.
- Description: Describe what your tool does, the kind of blogs it targets, and its uniqueness
- Founders and Date: Provide the name of the founder (s) and founding date
- Location: Provide the headquarters of the tool
- Services/Features: Provide tools features, services, or products
- Website: Provide the tools’ home page address for example https://example.com
- Word Count: Your submitted post should have a minimum of 300 words. Posts with more than 500 words stand a good chance of being published.
- We only accept posts submitted in English language
- Your post will be edited
- Posts that do not meet our requirements will be rejected
- Your post will be added to the review queue
- By submitting a guest post, you agree that you have permission to do so
- You will be held responsible for any content that you submit to blogiestools.com
- Content published on our website should not be republished elsewhere.
- We will not pay you for publishing guest posts on blogiestools.com
- Your post should observe all the relevant content copyright laws in your jurisdiction
- Only registered users can submit a guest post (registration is free)
- You will not be able to edit your article once it has been submitted. If need arises, email us for corrections.
How to submit Guest post
- Register for an account by visiting: Registration page
- Confirm your email address
- Log in or Sign into your account
- Update your profile by adding a profile image and description
- Click the submit tool icon
- Fill in the required details
- Submit your post
You are done.
Published posts will be publicly available on our website. You can also view your published articles by visiting the author profile page.