Bluehost: Best for WordPress Web Hosting
About: BlueHost is a web hosting company that is good for shared WordPress hosting. WordPress.org recommends Bluehost as its first choice for web hosting.
Bluehost Company Overview
||Matt Heaton and Danny Ashworth
||Endurance International Group
||10 Corporate Drive, Suite #300, Burlington, MA 01803
||Shared hosting, WordPress Managed hosting, VPS hosting, Dedicated Hosting, and Reseller hosting, etc.
||MySQL Databases, Linux OS, E-commerce, NGINX+ Cache, HTTP/2 e.t.c
||Within 30 days of payment for services not utilized
|Bluehost Swot Analysis
||Acceptable among bloggers who help in marketing it
||Limited Cpanel features in shared hosting
||Growing WordPress CMS user base
||Steady adoption of Aws and GCP cloud hosting by small businesses
||(866) 964 – 2867
Pricing Table for Bluehost Shared Hosting plans
||50 GB SSD
NOTE: Prices might be lower than what is indicated in the table above because of offers and discounts for new customers. We have provided normal prices without any discounts.
Bluehost Terms Summary
Bluehost cannot be used for:
- Storing sensitive information
- Distribution of malicious code
- Hosting websites that engage in pyramid schemes
- distribution of adult content
- hosting anonymous proxy server;
- Hosting file sharing website
- As a backup solution
- Sending bulk emails
- sending emails to purchased contacts
- Services that cause IP Blacklisting
Good and Bad side of Bluehost
- Good: Support. Offers 24/7 support. Live Chat support is also available to all customer for free
- Good: Uptime. Has a good uptime for medium websites
- Good: Freebies: Bluehost offers free ssl, free email and free domain for one year
- Bad: Resource Limit. Bluehost is not ideal for resource intensive websites for instance file sharing websites.
- Bad: Backup limit. You cannot create backup for websites above 30 GB in size
- Bad: Security sensitive information. Bluehost is not an ideal web hosting service provider for security sensitive industries.
Share your bluehost experience in the comments.
* Saying that it sucks or rocks alone is not helpful to other potential users. Support your review with personal experience. Please be honest, civil and avoid self-promotion