WordPress.org has announced that it has launched a free stock photo site. Users can submit their open-source photos for review and approval.
Requirement of Submitting photos to WordPress.org Photos
Some of the requirements of submitting your photos to WordPress.org are;
- You must have all the legal rights to submit the photo
- You photo should have minimum dimensions of 2000 by 2000 px and a Maximum of 7500 by 7500 px
- Your photo should be in JPG format
- Your photo should contain watermarks, copyright notices, text, and graphics
- Your photo must not contain faces of people
Photos submitted to WordPress.org photos can be downloaded and used by anyone for commercial or personal use without payment, credit, or permission.
Submitted photos can be viewed and downloaded from https://wordpress.org/photos/.
More reading: 10 free and paid stock photo sites
Got questions on blogging tools, this post, or anything else related to website technologies, we are responding on Reddit or Blogiestools Ask Forum